Royal College-accredited CPD providers
Royal College-accredited CPD providers are organizations that have successfully applied to either the Royal College or the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) and have been assessed against a defined set of accreditation standards.
The following organizations are responsible for reviewing programs that have been developed or co-developed by physician organizations for credits under Section 1 (group learning) or Section 3 (self-assessment programs or simulation-based assessment activities) of the Royal College’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program:
The Royal College has also granted accredited CPD provider status to several limited accredited CPD providers whose responsibilities are limited to granting MOC credits for programs they have developed:
Please contact an accredited CPD provider for information on how to apply to have a CPD activity accredited for MOC credits. You should choose an accredited CPD provider based on the target audience of your activity.
Interested in becoming a Royal College-accredited CPD provider?
- Tools and resources for accredited CPD providers
- National specialty societies
- University offices of CME
- Limited accredited CPD providers
- CPD provider accreditation standards
- CPD provider accreditation process
- CPD Provider Innovation Awards
- International accreditation agreements
- National CPD Accreditation Conference
CPD Accreditation Coordinator
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
774 Echo Drive
Ottawa ON K1S 5N8
Telephone: 613-730-2587; toll-free 1-800-668-3740, ext. 367