Royal College-Accredited CPD Provider Innovation Awards
Established in 2011, the Royal College-Accredited CPD Provider Innovation Awards are given annually to up to three accredited CPD providers who promote innovation in the development and implementation of the following:
- educational policies or processes
- administrative policies or processes
- education resources or tools
Applications must address all three categories.
Applicants must demonstrate that their innovation:
- enhances the life-long-learning strategies of Fellows participating in the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program; or
- contributes to the development of the Royal College’s CPD accreditation system.
Applications for the 2017 award must be received by 23:59 EST on February 1, 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.